Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wicked Hart To Heart

Tired Of Startin Fresh ,
Every New step is Another Tear From Flesh
too much of this shit got me beggin 4 death
but shit i aint stoppin i got some dirty shit to wreck
call me the demon and i'll currupt ya fuckin mind
dont give a shit do it anywhere anytime
all you need to know is in the end that ass in mine
turn ya fuckin body inside out and disconnect ya spine
flippin off at the mouth ya seem a little chatty
how bout i take my batty and swing away george cuz i'll beatcha very badly
Too Sick Of Haters That i'm startin to embrace it
give them my are mind and soul leave me fuckin naked
let them see through the real an fake no half baked shit
i go all out never hold shit back open ya mouth an have a taste bitch
dont spit it out take a taste get a feel of real and then see the fake an spit it in they face

- Joe Petree

No comments:

Post a Comment